Fortify Managed IT is an extension of your team that immediately matures your operational capabilities.
Your IT infrastructure needs to adapt to the growing number of mission-critical applications, increasing service levels, fast-changing business requirements while ensuring the security of your critical applications and data.
Fortify Managed IT is designed to enhance and extend the capabilities of your IT team. Rather than spending the majority of their time on day-to-day operational issues, your IT team can focus on providing business value while our team of experts manages the technologies you already have.
Our service delivery model is based on standardized, repeatable and scalable processes allowing us to respond to your operational challenges. Fortify leverages industry best practices along with our technical expertise to help you dramatically reduce IT outages, improve MTTR (mean time to resolution) and maximize the value of your IT investments.
Choose Different Service Offerings to Manage Specific IT Areas
Fortify Managed IT is a per device based solution with an affordable, predictable monthly cost. We designed our offering to be flexible with your unique business needs, allowing you to mix and match service levels for different parts of your infrastructure.
The service benefits include:
- 24x7x365 Monitoring & Alerting
- Faster detection & remediation of issues
- Experienced desktop, server and network engineers
Manage Physical Resources
Servers, backup platforms, uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), VoIP systems, switches, routers, firewalls and storage platforms
Manage Virtual Resources
Your entire virtual infrastructure and application stack, along with on-premise private cloud environments
Manage Cloud Resources
Virtual environments and applications located in any cloud-based resources (Amazon, Azure, Rackspace, Google Cloud)
Fortify Managed IT Services
- Increased productivity and lower IT costs
- Continual backups with Recovery Validation
- Support for any device, any technology
- 24x7x365 monitoring & alerting
- Extensive knowledge base and expertise
- Professional, experienced customer service
What Can Fortify Do for You?
- Operating System and Application Patch Updates, including custom updates
- Advanced threat protection with always-on, antivirus, anti-malware, and ransomware protection
- Anti-phishing filtering with real-time updates and alerting
- Web content filtering
- Web based support portal
- 24x7x365 monitoring & alerting via Fortify SOC
- Managed and monitored desktops, servers, and networks
- Managed servers and workstations backup
- Install and manage your firewalls and other security systems
- Advanced Email Security
- Dedicated Account Team
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Data Access Governance (DAG)
- Identify & Access Management (IAM)
- Email Continuity
- Email Archiving
- Network Deception
- “White Glove” DRaaS
Support for desktops and laptop. Includes the FP2 and endpoint security, backups and patch management.
Support for physical or virtual servers running Windows, Linux or Unix. Includes FP2, endpoint security and patch management.
Support for routers, switches, firewalls and other network devices. Includes configuration & performance management.