Fortify security offerings enable you to operationalize security – and ultimately boost efficiency, mitigate risk, and manage costs.
Recent and ongoing reports of serious data breaches, growing compliance requirements, and an ever-changing technology environment have placed new and more pressing emphasis on protecting data and networks. Security across all aspects of the data center life cycle is critical, but how do you take the right steps to properly protect your organization?
Fortify can help you understand how to align security with your business goals. Leveraging our deep understanding of security, we help you identify and use actionable information to evaluate your current state and help you reach the next level.
Fortify Security Services:
- Network and security audits
- Security threat assessments or penetration testing
- Internal and external vulnerability scans
- Secure network and infrastructure design
- Network perimeter protection, including firewalls and intrusion detection
- Remote access strategies, including VPN implementations and Point to Point Encryption (P2PE)
- Data loss prevention for information in motion and at rest
Additionally, our holistic approach ensures security is built into every project with us – from physical infrastructure and data center relocation, to data and application migrations, to cloud deployment, application development and more.
- Better operational efficiency
- Improve technology flexibility
- More efficiently use the controls you’ve purchased
- Quickly prove compliance
- Accelerate time-to-value for investments
- Risk mitigation
- Comprehensively protect your organization
- Quickly identify and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Improved client experience
- Enhance privacy
- Improve access
- Cost management
- Rationalize security toolsets by reducing license and maintenance costs
- Move from a CapEx to an OpEx model
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Sarbanes-Oaxley Act (SOX)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)