[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Why Fortify?” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Protecting the viability of our customers businesses. That is what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to think outside of the box. At Fortify, we empower our team so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Customer Obsessed” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]At Fortify, we are passionate about helping our customers achieve more, which means we really listen and learn from them. We bring solutions that don’t just meet the needs of customers and their businesses, we seek to exceed them. Then we innovate further to give them even more.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Making a Difference” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]Our team has access to the latest technology and tools, the power to build and the drive to change the world. We can make a difference. Together, we can help people around the globe use technology to achieve amazing things.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Diversity and Inclusion” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]We value differences. Fortify is a place where our staff can be who they are. We value diverse perspectives and as a result, we have better ideas, better support and happier customers. We are a family of individuals in a global company, united by a the same mission. We work together, building on each other’s ideas and collaborating across boundaries to bring the best of Fortify to customers and the world.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Fortify employs highly-certified and experienced cybersecurity and IT professionals with deep expertise in a broad range of domains. Our engineers maintain advanced knowledge through continuous deployment, education and credentialing. Below is a list of some of our teams certifications:
- ISC² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V)
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V)
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) – Server Infrastructure (Windows 2012)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Enterprise administrator (Windows 2008)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Server administrator (Windows 2008)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Enterprise Messaging Administrator (Exchange 2010)
- Cylance Security Professional (CSP)
- Unitrends Certified Associate (UCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Fortify works closely with cybersecurity-related and organizations throughout North America, including Federal and local law enforcement including:
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) – The FBI focuses on threats that challenge the foundations of American society or involve dangers too large or complex for any local or state authority to handle alone. The FBI uses intelligence to protect the nation from threats and to bring to justice those who violate the law.
- Global Cyber Alliance – The Global Cyber Alliance is the first-of-its-kind transnational, not-for-profit organization dedicated to confronting cyber risk, bringing criminals to justice, and improving our connected-world. Global Cyber Alliance is, first and foremost, a catalyst to bring communities of interest and affiliations together in an environment that sparks innovation with concrete, measurable achievements.
- Center for Internet Security – The Center for Internet Security, Inc. (CIS) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization focused on enhancing the cyber security readiness and response of public and private sector entities, with a commitment to excellence through collaboration.
- National Cyber Security Institute (NCI) – The National Cybersecurity Institute at Excelsior College is an academic and research center based in Washington, DC dedicated to assisting government, industry, military, and academic sectors meet the challenges in cybersecurity policy, technology, and education.
- National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) – NCSA’s mission is to educate and therefore empower a digital society to use the Internet safely and securely at home, work, and school, protecting the technology individuals use, the networks they connect to, and our shared digital assets.
Fortify participates in many cybersecurity and information technology working groups and organizations, and is an active member of the cybersecurity community. Below are some of the groups in which we serve:
- The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC²) – Headquartered in the United States and with offices in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo, the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)²®, is the global, not-for-profit leader in educating and certifying information security professionals throughout their careers.
- The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – ISSA is a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. Through its membership, ISSA helps security professionals learn about information security issues and trends, which promotes education, collaboration, and leadership to further the information security profession.
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – ISACA is a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. ISACA membership enhances security professionals’ creditability and capability by providing them the information, education, tools, and techniques which promotes collaboration, and leadership to further the information security profession.
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) – The IEEE is dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence.
- The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) – The IETF is a large open international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers concerned with the evolution of the Internet architecture and the smooth operation of the Internet.
- InfraGard – InfraGard is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests and combining the knowledge base of a wide range of members. At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector. InfraGard is an association of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
- The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) – OWASP is a 501c3 not-for-profit worldwide charitable organization focused on improving the security of application software by finding and fighting the causes of insecure software. The OWASP application security community is formed by individuals, educators and commercial organizations that work together to create materials, tools, and technologies that support application security.
- The American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) – ASIS International is the preeminent organization for security professionals. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad security interests, such as the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits, as well as specific security topics.